Monday 21 November 2011

;)..it's simple,sweet...smart!

12.11.11....it was my engagement day!!!wwwWWWwwwWWeeeehhooooo...I am excited...n definitely damn tired on that pre-Big day....heheheh...I am wondering how it supposed to be when it comes to Wedding Day??double exhausted??....

Those who knows me well,they definitely clear about my taste,i am kind of simple...i really avoid those too gurl-ish....or too grand...no matter in any kind of things..shoes..clothes...bags...house deco...i love something simple+sweet+smart....For example...i even rather a peach/blue suite than a 'rambu ramba' dress....gosh!!!rimas hokeyh....

Well, back to the topic and lets the pics below tell the story..hehehehe...

us
the besties ECAH



we never pose nicely

friends of mine...:)
it's time to diet!
D.I.Y okeyh...hahhaha

i luv this person most!

basically, i luv the day...everything went smoothly....much much love to my beloved parents, relatives,friends....and for HIM!!...

What I hope for this relationship——>I hope that he will always patiently stand by my side...patiently be my listener...patiently be my partner...:)heheheheh....AMIN

4 comments:

  1. oke...Big day will be EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED oke..
    haha..hope everthing berjalan lancar..itu yang penting..weih, cincin tunang klasik kasi tunjuk ler..hehe...

    p/s : lama2 tengok muka ecah ngan ko dah macam adik beradik..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. itulah pasal...kalau extremely penat...komfem aku kena migrain!..OMG benci migrain...anyway,ekceli nk up lg gmbr...tp lembab gila..u're the first yg ckp muka ecah mcm muka aku...hahahaha...cincin klasik?aloh...malulah i...hheheh..beb!semua puji kek sponsor kau okeyh...:)mekacey mazur...jom!find 1 date...aku belanja delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekekeke...boleh...weekend ker weekday...kalo weekday..start next moth tetiap hari jumaat aku free ptg...hehehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz makcik....wawww speaking uu!! hhaha meh pollow aku...

    woit buang la word verification

    ReplyDelete